Dts tcr 1.46

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Marco Giustini
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 1169
    • Reading, UK

    #1

    Dts tcr 1.46

    I’ve got a couple of DTS units in need of a TCR update and I’ve been looking for someone to lend me a 1.46 chip for a while so I can read it and burn it on some eeprom’s - plus put it online for future reference.

    im wondering if there’s anybody with a spare 1.46 chip - or even better with the image of it.

    thanks!
  • Mark Gulbrandsen
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 3093
    • Nashville, TN

    #2
    Have you tried contacting Datasat? I needed parts for an XD-10 a couple years ago and they happily supplied them.

    Comment

    • Marco Giustini
      Film God
      • Jan 2020
      • 1169
      • Reading, UK

      #3
      I should probably try - last time I asked for an activation code I got a very prompt and helpful reply.

      Comment

      • Carsten Kurz
        Film God
        • Jan 2020
        • 1481
        • Germany

        #4
        I may have access to a unit that is not in operation currently.

        - Carsten

        Comment

        • Marco Giustini
          Film God
          • Jan 2020
          • 1169
          • Reading, UK

          #5
          Thanks Carsten - I’ve also got a message from a gentleman in Denmark who can help me. I’ll keep in mind your offer.

          I’ve messaged Datasat. Let’s see what they say first!

          thanks for all your help so far!

          Comment

          • Marco Giustini
            Film God
            • Jan 2020
            • 1169
            • Reading, UK

            #6
            Thanks to Alan from Denmark I've got a 1.46 TCR chip which I have extracted using my programmer. It's attached for future reference, I'm confident DTS/Datasat won't care if this is on a public space!

            The ROM is stored on a 256k chip, the one I have is in the filename and it is called M27C256B.

            Brad, feel free to add it to the warehouse.
            Attached Files

            Comment

            • David Ferguson
              Pro Film Handler
              • Jan 2020
              • 269
              • Edinburgh, UK

              #7
              Thanks Alan and Marco - I'll be interested in taking a look at this to see what it contains!

              Comment

              Working...