Kelmar Film Cleaner / Rubber O-Ring Dimensions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sascha Roll
    Pro Film Handler
    • Jan 2020
    • 106
    • Berlin, Germany

    #1

    Kelmar Film Cleaner / Rubber O-Ring Dimensions

    As the O-rings in both of my Units are starting to detoriate I wonder if someone has the Dimensions on Hand.

    Best,
    Sascha
  • Rich Haddard
    Newbie
    • Nov 2021
    • 22
    • Gardiner, NY, USA

    #2
    These work well for me:

    Comment

    • Rich Haddard
      Newbie
      • Nov 2021
      • 22
      • Gardiner, NY, USA

      #3
      Search for these on Amazon:
      2-338/N7-3-1/8'' X 3-1/2'' X 3/16'' 70 Buna O-Ring (5 Pack)

      ​I tried to post the actual link but it didn't work out

      Comment

      • Brad Miller
        Administrator
        • Dec 2019
        • 373
        • Plano, TX, USA

        #4
        Your link...
        https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D0BAO6U

        Comment

        • Kyle Mikolajczyk
          Film Handler
          • Jan 2020
          • 78
          • Worcester, MA

          #5
          I got these on McMaster-Carr a few years back and they worked like a charm: https://www.mcmaster.com/9452K98

          Comment

          • Sascha Roll
            Pro Film Handler
            • Jan 2020
            • 106
            • Berlin, Germany

            #6
            Thanks guys - I've ordered the set that Rich linked above, still waiting for Delivery.

            Comment

            Working...