Kodak Pageant (16mm) cloth take-up belt

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jay Schwartz
    Newbie
    • Jan 2023
    • 16
    • Philadelphia

    #1

    Kodak Pageant (16mm) cloth take-up belt

    Does anyone know a source for the cloth belts used on the take-up arm of Kodak Pageant projectors?

    I just had another one break!

    I actually only use this machine to rewind films projected on my Elmo (as I find it gives the best rewind) -- but I do use it for that constantly.

    If no original belts can be found, has anyone determined a good substitute? Spring belts maybe, or fuse-able or connectable "roundthane" belt material?​
  • Tj Hopland
    Pro Film Handler
    • Jun 2025
    • 264
    • Minneapolis, MN

    #2
    Have you tried Urbanski Film in Chicago? If anyone would have something that would be the place. I know they have lots of belts for various 16mm machines.

    Comment

    • Jay Schwartz
      Newbie
      • Jan 2023
      • 16
      • Philadelphia

      #3
      Originally posted by Tj Hopland
      Have you tried Urbanski Film in Chicago? If anyone would have something that would be the place. I know they have lots of belts for various 16mm machines.
      Urbanski Film does not have it.

      Comment

      Working...