In search of Kneisley Xenex II 1000w bulb adapters

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chris Wehrman
    Film Handler
    • May 2020
    • 69
    • St. Louis, MO

    #1

    In search of Kneisley Xenex II 1000w bulb adapters

    As the title states, dose anyone know where I could find the L-2645 cathode adapter, L-2646 anode adapter, and the L-2711 anode lead for this lamp house?

    Also, I noticed in the copy of the manual posted in the warehouse that the page where the adapters are listed is marked out with a big "X" and says "Nor Correct".
    Can some one help me understand what the problems were?

    I realize this wasn't the best lamp house ever made, but this what I got to work with.

    I will post this in the "Equipment Wanted" forum as well.

    Thanks,

    Chris

    Attached Files
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
  • Mark Gulbrandsen
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 3093
    • Nashville, TN

    #2
    Possibly here.... They are whats left of Kneisley Electric Co. If they no longer have them then you may have to have them machined.

    Comment

    • Chris Wehrman
      Film Handler
      • May 2020
      • 69
      • St. Louis, MO

      #3
      Thanks Mark, I'll try to call them this week. If they don't have them I hope they can give me the specs. What kind of metal were bulb adaptors usually made out of? I have an adaptor that came out of a lume-x and it looked like brass?

      If I can't get specs, I guess I'm left with Taking the dementions of a 2500w watt lamp and matching up the total length of the lamp as long as I keep the arc gap of the 1000w in the same position as the 2500w. Dose that sound like the right track?


      Thanks,


      Chris

      Comment

      Working...