Schematic for S-16 Revere 16mm sound projector

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Osvaldo Flores
    Film Handler
    • Dec 2022
    • 40
    • Florida

    #1

    Schematic for S-16 Revere 16mm sound projector

    Hi,
    I am restoring an early Revere S-16 sound projector and would appreciate receiving a copy of the amplifier schematic. My amplifier has six tubes which according to the service manual is an "early model" and was not covered in the manual I have. The tubes are: 12AU6, 12AX7, and 4-50B5
    Also this amplifier have two selenium rectifiers.
    I am hoping someone has a copy of the schematic that can be scanned and please send it to me.
    Any help will be very appreciate
    (Please find pictures of my amp on the attached files)
    Thank you
    Osvaldo - ogftelevision@yahoo.com​



    ​
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.
Working...