I am cleaning out my office and selling a dozen used BOTH MONITORS. $100each plus assuming $100 for USA shipping... $150 if shipping within Canada.
THREE (3) QSC DCM 10D
THREE (3) QSC DCM-1
SMART MN586
SMART MN580
S-2000
COMPONENT ENGINEERING MS-100
SMART SHOWMAN 4
Also selling
THREE (3) DOLBY CP-650. $250each plus $100 for USA shipping. $150 is shipping within Canada
Also selling misc
COMPONENT ENGINEERING​ LS-30-M, Asking $20 plus $75shipping
USL INC - DAX-602, DIGITAL AUDIO CONVERTOR. Asking $250each plus $100 for USA shipping. $150 is shipping within Canada
If you need pictures, I have them. Pay by PayPal. I will ship from PORT HURON, MI. Going on EBay after April 5th, 2026.
THX
THREE (3) QSC DCM 10D
THREE (3) QSC DCM-1
SMART MN586
SMART MN580
S-2000
COMPONENT ENGINEERING MS-100
SMART SHOWMAN 4
Also selling
THREE (3) DOLBY CP-650. $250each plus $100 for USA shipping. $150 is shipping within Canada
Also selling misc
COMPONENT ENGINEERING​ LS-30-M, Asking $20 plus $75shipping
USL INC - DAX-602, DIGITAL AUDIO CONVERTOR. Asking $250each plus $100 for USA shipping. $150 is shipping within Canada
If you need pictures, I have them. Pay by PayPal. I will ship from PORT HURON, MI. Going on EBay after April 5th, 2026.
THX