Wanted: Simplex XL 70MM film trap tension bands

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Phil Housh
    Newbie
    • Mar 2026
    • 16
    • Boise, Idaho

    #1

    Wanted: Simplex XL 70MM film trap tension bands

    Hello all, I'm needing a pair possibly two pair of 70mm film trap tension bands for a Simplex XL 35/70. I know it's a long shot but I'm putting this out there anyway. I have heard that there is someone who can manufacturer them but he has a minimum order. Would anyone else be interested in purchasing a pair or two to help defray costs. I don't have a quote yet but will reach out to him if anyone else is interested and in need of them. I know there seems to be very few that have XLs, but I'm getting desperate. This would be a game changer for the Egyptian Theatre in Boise Idaho. Thanks in advance. Please respond via email.

    Phil Housh
    phoushp@netscape.net
Working...