It's a Roland Emmerich disaster movie, which is synonymous with "comedy" as far as I go. I laughed at the implausibility of the thing but I can't help but respect Emmerich's dedication to the thing that made him famous. He's a lot like current gen Michael Bay in that it's really hard to tell if he's completely lost his mind or if he's completely in on the joke.
Have There Been Any Preview Screenings Of Moonfall yet?
Collapse
X
-
-
That whole exchange reminds me of Za Za's infamous cop-slapping case where she said she wouldn't survive in prison...something to the effect that "I am afraid of all zose lesssbeians."When I worked at Mercyhurst, the girls who majored in Dance also had to work as stage hands when they weren't actually on stage.
One of the tasks is to mop the entire dance surface with ammonia and hot water before every performance and rehearsal.
So, there's this skinny, little blonde dancer...you know the stereotype...swinging a mop, back and forth across the floor with one hand.
I walk on-stage, take one look at her struggling with the mop and I bust out laughing... "You look like Eva Gabor!"
[Blank Stare] "Who's Eva Gabor?"
"Za Za Gabor's twin sister."
"Who's that?"
"Paris Hilton's aunt!"

Comment
-
-
-
Comment
-
Well our week #2 of Moonfall has outgrossed week 1 by $30 as of today. Who'da thunk that would happen?
But, it's still a slow week followed by a slightly less slow week.Comment
Comment