It's Cataract Removal Day!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mark Gulbrandsen
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 3093
    • Nashville, TN

    #16
    Originally posted by Steve Guttag
    Just put a blue filter over that eye...oh wait, that is for color fading. Try Bonami.
    Nah, it's inside the eye. This is a picture of my right eye original; lens. It's easy to see where the cataract is at..















    Attached Files

    Comment

    • Don Furr
      Film Handler
      • Jan 2020
      • 90
      • Sun City, California

      #17
      I had both eyes done when we still lived in Atlanta. Zero issues with either operation.

      Comment

      • Mark Gulbrandsen
        Film God
        • Jan 2020
        • 3093
        • Nashville, TN

        #18
        Had the left eye done yesterday. Visited the Opthamologist this morning for post op and he was happy. I have 20/16 vision in my right eye now... never had vision this good even when I was much younger. He thinks it should be about the same in the left eye in a week or so.

        Comment

        • Carsten Kurz
          Film God
          • Jan 2020
          • 1481
          • Germany

          #19
          Maybe you can actually enjoy 3D movies now, Mark?!

          Comment

          • Mark Gulbrandsen
            Film God
            • Jan 2020
            • 3093
            • Nashville, TN

            #20
            I used to enjoy them on occasion.

            These cataracts came on fast and were caused by one of my anti-rejection meds. It can't happen.again though as the new lenses won't react to any medications.

            Comment

            Working...