The future...
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
-
-
-
-
The future is seeing Mark getting the ban hammer for starting a teaser topic thread....
Oh Mark, you naughty scamp......Last edited by Tony Bandiera Jr; 12-10-2023, 02:32 PM.Comment
-
Nah, wasn't my post? On the post date I was having 7 inches of colon removed because of diverticulitis. So, if it was anything that posted, it was that stray section of sigmoid colon that was removed.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
I'm not sure if anyone pays much attention to the forum anymore. In the olden days, you'd have gotten a beat-down for the teaser topic within a day.Comment
-
I originally requested they take it down, so I'm rather amused they left it up. No doubt there is no AI here yet.Comment
-
Comment
-
Ah yes... The Future... Film-Tech needs an AI that all you do is answer some quick questions and the computer tells you what parts to order and where they are in stock.Comment
-
Heck, even the "Forum software is entirely new" block that appears when you log in has been there for four years now.I'm rather amused they left it up. No doubt there is no AI here yet.Last edited by Mike Blakesley; 12-14-2023, 02:49 PM.Comment
-
What's old is new again...

I know that area well..and have been to the Farnsworth Museum, it is worth it. Johnny says Hi.Originally posted by Markie PooAsk you're own Sigmoid colon about that, or go see Johnny. His stand is in Rigby, right in front of the Farnsworth Museum..... on 1st st...
Comment

Comment