More junk for sale on Fleabay, redux

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tony Bandiera Jr
    Expert Film Handler
    • Jan 2020
    • 720
    • Moreland, Idaho

    #1

    More junk for sale on Fleabay, redux

    Since I brought this up in this post: https://www.film-tech.com/vbb/forum/...4711#post54711

    I decided to start the new More junk thread where we can highlight all of the insane items on Fleabay where the sellers are obviously taking some awesome drugs.

    Here's our first winner: Get it for only $113,000.00 BUT wait, there's more!! The shipping is FREE!! (from Oakland, Ca.) YES, for only 113k you get FREE SHIPPING on a package that would cost around $20 to ship. I nearly wet myself at how awesome this deal is!!

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/252566872609?

    s-l1600.jpg

    What? $113,000.00 is chump change to you? Well this same seller has got you covered. Check out this screaming deal for a cool $243,000.00 Hey, we all got a spare quarter million just waiting to be spent, right?

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/252566872612?

    s-l16002.jpg


    I am in the wrong business evidently.
  • Ed Gordon
    Pro Film Handler
    • Jan 2020
    • 365
    • Seattle, WA, USA

    #2
    image.png​
    "Asking prices on collector sites can be higher, sometimes significantly, but actual sales typically fall within the ranges above.​" no_shit_sherlock.gif​

    Comment

    • Frank Angel
      Pro Film Handler
      • Jan 2020
      • 277
      • Brooklyn, NY

      #3
      I was going to buy both of these items, but then I saw he is offering it to "collectors only," so I guess he won't sell it to me, even though here I am, cash in hand; guess I have to walk away.

      And BTW...I LIKE Awesome Drugs. Just sayin.

      Comment

      • Tony Bandiera Jr
        Expert Film Handler
        • Jan 2020
        • 720
        • Moreland, Idaho

        #4
        Originally posted by Frank Angel
        I was going to buy both of these items, but then I saw he is offering it to "collectors only," so I guess he won't sell it to me, even though here I am, cash in hand; guess I have to walk away.

        And BTW...I LIKE Awesome Drugs. Just sayin.
        After my blood clots issues started in 2007, at one point my doc was gonna send me to Mexico to get the card for wacky tabacci so would chill out. As she bluntly put it: "You're not going to die from another clot, you're gonna die from stressing about it."

        Comment

        • Mark Gulbrandsen
          Film God
          • Jan 2020
          • 3093
          • Nashville, TN

          #5
          Originally posted by Tony Bandiera Jr

          After my blood clots issues started in 2007, at one point my doc was gonna send me to Mexico to get the card for wacky tabacci so would chill out. As she bluntly put it: "You're not going to die from another clot, you're gonna die from stressing about it."
          Your Doc is right! Don't panic. I always have been of the opinion that some day we just don't wake up and we will of course never know that. Myself. I've had many reasons to panic in the past, but I always put trust in my doctor..

          It sort of goes like this... My Utah Doc found I was in Kidney Failure in late 2007... It was at 27 percent and there came a time a number of years later when I would have to go on Dialysis. Eventually, I did the PD type so that I could still work and travel. Then came Transplant Film-Tech Forums and that kidney only lasted 24 hours. I decided not to trust the same hospital again for transplant #2, so a friend recommended Vanderbilt in Nashville as they had been doing transplants since the early 60's. I went there, and the doctor there, who was an old codger and had written many books and procedures on Kidney transplants, told me they did the transplant wrong in Salt Lake City, but they would be happy to do my second one. The only good thing to come out of that first attempt is that it left me near the top of the waiting list. Anyway, the second one took place two years after I moved to Nashville, and it's been filtering my blood almost perfectly for over 5 years. Next up was a gall bladder removal. That was pretty simple and I was eating pizza again two days later. After that I had an issue with Diverticulitis (Not from the Pizza or kidney transplant) in my colon attaching themselves to my bladder. Of course infections ensued and they did a colon resection and I lost about 18" of it. Recovered from that one very quickly too, in like two weeks I was eating pizza again. Next up was a left knee replacement. I was going to have this done when I was in Utah, but decided to wait. I made the right decision on that because they did that surgery here in Nashville by CNC and I had full knee motion back in a little over a week... after only three Physical Therapy Sessions. Seems like there is other stuff too... But the Chicago style Pizza and the Hot Spicy Fried Chicken here is really good, as are all the waterfalls I've hiked to so far.

          Everyone have a nice day!

          Comment

          • Leo Enticknap
            Film God
            • Jan 2020
            • 3572
            • Loma Linda, CA

            #6
            Originally posted by Tony Bandeira, Jr.
            The shipping is FREE!! (from Oakland, Ca.)
            Getting anything out of Oakland in one piece and still in the possession of the shipper doesn't come cheap.

            Comment

            Working...