Marking Items sold on Equipment and Supplies For Sale

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mark Gulbrandsen
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 3093
    • Nashville, TN

    #1

    Marking Items sold on Equipment and Supplies For Sale

    How do we mark an item sold over there???

    Thanks!
  • Tony Bandiera Jr
    Expert Film Handler
    • Jan 2020
    • 720
    • Moreland, Idaho

    #2
    Bumping this up because I have the same question, I sold some items and cannot even get an edit option to edit the titles like we did before...paging the Grand Poo-Bah....

    Comment

    • Brad Miller
      Administrator
      • Dec 2019
      • 373
      • Plano, TX, USA

      #3
      Apologies guys, been tremendously busy. For the moment drop me an email letting me know the title of the listing that has sold and I'll update them manually until I can figure something out. Thanks.

      Comment

      Working...