At 715 pm this evening Gordon Bachlund long time Film Tech member, projectionist, film collector passed away RIP
Rip gordon bachlund
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
We have missed his comedic and fair outlook on life.
Seldom is there a fellow with a sense of humor and true values at the same time. He is missed.
RIP
-
Comment
-
Very sorry to hear this. I guess it's a testament to how long established F-T is, that there is now a growing list of regulars who have passed away: Paul Thompson, John Pytlak, Bob Maar, and now Gordon (and I'm sure there are some I've missed).Comment
-
-
-
If we're keeping a list, probably best to have an "In Memoriam" thread rather than sifting through a thread with a specific person's name.
Did Jim Kopp participate in Film-Tech? Jim JUST past away due to complications from COVID-19...he went to the hospital just before Christmas and was gone by the 1/4/21. Jim ran the Family Drive-In in Stephens City, VA.Comment
-
Comment