As I mentioned in a previous post, this is already being tested at several
locations, but as far as I know, it hasn't gotten a company-wide rollout yet.
We've run into another interesting situation- - there is a 'high-security' advance
preview screening coming up. It's one of those where NO cell-phone use at all is
permitted. I'm not sure if they're going to collect phones and put them in bags as
I've seen done in the past, but obviously they're going to have to go back to pen-
and-paper ordering for that show. . assuming they haven't thrown all that stuff away.
(The strict no cell policy on this event is being dictated by the studio. Not the theater)
locations, but as far as I know, it hasn't gotten a company-wide rollout yet.
We've run into another interesting situation- - there is a 'high-security' advance
preview screening coming up. It's one of those where NO cell-phone use at all is
permitted. I'm not sure if they're going to collect phones and put them in bags as
I've seen done in the past, but obviously they're going to have to go back to pen-
and-paper ordering for that show. . assuming they haven't thrown all that stuff away.
(The strict no cell policy on this event is being dictated by the studio. Not the theater)
Comment