Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with installing IR cameras in auditoriums, or if they have any suggestions for brands/etc? Maybe do's and dont's?
We are approaching a remodel and thinking about installing high-res IR PoE cameras in the front of the auditoriums that face back at the seating areas. We are however concerned of the cameras' IR interference with our ALD/CC systems. We use USL IRC-28C transmitters located at the rear of our auditoriums near the port-hole windows. IR light (at presumably slightly different wavelengths) would be flooding out into the seating area from both the camera and the IRC-28C. Since our assistive-listening devices and caption readers receive their signal via line-of-sight IR, I assume this could be an issue?
Does anyone have any experience with something similar, or recommendations? I'm hoping to avoid a trial/error situation.
Thanks!
I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with installing IR cameras in auditoriums, or if they have any suggestions for brands/etc? Maybe do's and dont's?
We are approaching a remodel and thinking about installing high-res IR PoE cameras in the front of the auditoriums that face back at the seating areas. We are however concerned of the cameras' IR interference with our ALD/CC systems. We use USL IRC-28C transmitters located at the rear of our auditoriums near the port-hole windows. IR light (at presumably slightly different wavelengths) would be flooding out into the seating area from both the camera and the IRC-28C. Since our assistive-listening devices and caption readers receive their signal via line-of-sight IR, I assume this could be an issue?
Does anyone have any experience with something similar, or recommendations? I'm hoping to avoid a trial/error situation.
Thanks!
Comment