The only reason I checked Twitter sometimes in the last 4 years was to get an early warning about when it would be time to head for the nuclear bunker. I've considered both Twitter and Facebook tools of mass-retardation and it looks like I wasn't completely off...
By this time and age, I wouldn't care if any big government would ban them outright, no matter what constitutions or their amendments that would incur. Those companies were complicit in wreaking havoc on humanity on a never before seen scale, while raking in the billions and billions. To hell with them.
By this time and age, I wouldn't care if any big government would ban them outright, no matter what constitutions or their amendments that would incur. Those companies were complicit in wreaking havoc on humanity on a never before seen scale, while raking in the billions and billions. To hell with them.
Comment