Can someone please send me a link for NEC Communicator for my series 1 NEC NC1600 Projector. The version that I tried today may have been to new to work with my old NEC projector. Thanks for any help. Its been awhile since I have been on here!
Communicator
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
Email cinema.support {at} sharpnec-displays,com, and they'd be happy to. The final version of the Series 1 DCC was 2.0.1.0, if I remember correctly. -
Thanks guys for the help. I am trying to realign my bulb. Do I do this in the service tab and if so. what are the passwords to get into those tabs. Thanks
Comment
-
Yes, service login (through mode button). Then alignment is under one of the new tabs that appear but I don't know which one offhand. You get a number to try and maximise. The number is from a light sensor, and isn't calibrated to anything - two projectors getting the same lumen output won't have the same number.
Sharing passwords in this public forum is prohibited. I can give it to you in a PM but not here. Note that this is the same password that is used to clear tamper errors, if you have that one you're all good to go.Comment
-
Comment