What's the bitstream info sample rate of 16 kHz?
Wonka FTR-3 CPL with expired certificates
Collapse
X
-
-
Comment
-
Interesting! I think the ATMOS frames have audio with a 48 kHz sample rate, and the sync signal coming in over AES/EBU also has a 48 kHz sample rate. So... 16 kHz is interesting.
Thanks!Comment
-
Same issues with Wonka and Aquaman, on my five GDC SR-1000 (installed in Christie S2 projectors). All stopped playing on 30.12 the two titles, with no certificate listed on "Content" page. Indeed the only Doremi DCP2000 on that site had no issues playing them...Comment
-
My SR1000 are 2K with 17.3 build 36 (latest) installed.I had no reported issues playing Wonka (or other content) today using SR-1000s. One of them that I checked, in particular, is a 4K version running 17.30 build 30. And FWIW, none of my SX-2000AR, SX-2001, DSS200 or IMS2000 or IMS3000 sites reported any issues either.
No reports from Sony users (but I have only few of them and probably screening contents from other than Deluxe)
Comment
-
We received german VFs and (obviously) new KDMs this afternoon right in time for our early Wonka show. The new OV/EN5.1/7.1 versions did not make it to us until very late in the evening, so I screened that through our not-affected Barco. So, essentially, we had quite a bit of a turmoil technically, but no losses.Comment
-
I took some time to give a look at recent CPLs distributed in Italy (and that probably will be programmed again during summer) and I found at least 20 CPLs affected (between them a Barbie EN-XX OV and various Oppenheimer CPLs...).
It seems that at least two mastering units had certificates expiring on December 30 2023 (sn 1101 and 1102)Comment
-
That means, we may have some time bombs in our library. I hope they tie these VFs to all new KDMs so that every booking of these titles also gets a new VF with the KDM.Comment
Comment