I am working on a Barco DP2K-32B projector. While attempting to update the IP address of the CCB board with Communicator, the CCB lost communication with the laptop and I can't regain communication with the projector. I only changed the last quartet of the IP from .52 to .36 so it isn't like the whole IP was changed. Did it brick? The board is 13 years old, and is original from when the projector was installed back in 2013.
I tried rebooting the projector, and reseating the board. Still no communication. Is there a way to factory reset the CCB to it's original IP address? It's hard to believe the board would brick, I've updated the IP on other CCB boards in the past and never had this happen before. The replacement cost for a new CCB is $3,500. I did contact Barco support, and they haven't come up with a solution yet.
Has anyone else experienced something similar to this?
I tried rebooting the projector, and reseating the board. Still no communication. Is there a way to factory reset the CCB to it's original IP address? It's hard to believe the board would brick, I've updated the IP on other CCB boards in the past and never had this happen before. The replacement cost for a new CCB is $3,500. I did contact Barco support, and they haven't come up with a solution yet.
Has anyone else experienced something similar to this?
Comment