This is not the first time I see a cinema where two random PA speakers were used because "2 is better than 1" - to be fair I was sceptical with Line Arrays too when they started being deployed in cinemas though those are a different beast compared to two speakers side by side, the coverage and the angles are precisely calculated.
Glad to have Meyer here to help and glad to see we all more or less agree on the basic concerns.
I think we can all agree on one thing: shift the focus of this project from the EQ to the room/acoustic/equipment. Invest time and money there. The EQ comes last.
Glad to have Meyer here to help and glad to see we all more or less agree on the basic concerns.
I think we can all agree on one thing: shift the focus of this project from the EQ to the room/acoustic/equipment. Invest time and money there. The EQ comes last.

Comment