Woody Allen- A Rainy Day In New York

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mitchell Dvoskin
    Pro Film Handler
    • Jan 2020
    • 174
    • West Milford, NJ

    #1

    Woody Allen- A Rainy Day In New York

    Earlier this week, I watched Woody Allen's latest film A Rainy Day In New York via an imported Bluray. Like most of his recent films, it is a light, sentimental comedy/drama and probably the best film he has done in years. I would say more, but I tend not to like plot spoilers. Needless to say, I enjoyed it and give it 4 out of 5 stars. I hope it eventually gets released here so more people can get to see it.
  • Carsten Kurz
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 1481
    • Germany

    #2
    Woody still can do it. I enjoyed the movie quite a bit. There is so much humour in it equally bold as subtle. You really have to pay attention to get all the spiky lines.

    Comment

    Working...