Yep, AMC had another huge loss for 2025 and had to secure bonds to stay afloat.
Plus, now the are selling AMC Popcorn at many Publix Grocery stores. This week as a 2 for 1 BOGO.. No, I did not buy any,
and apparently neither is anyone else since it's in the Blow Out flyer...
I don't think AMC is going to last much longer.
BTW: Publix food stores is named after Publix Theater Corp. A 1920s -30's very classy Movie Theater Chain.
Plus, now the are selling AMC Popcorn at many Publix Grocery stores. This week as a 2 for 1 BOGO.. No, I did not buy any,
and apparently neither is anyone else since it's in the Blow Out flyer...
I don't think AMC is going to last much longer.
BTW: Publix food stores is named after Publix Theater Corp. A 1920s -30's very classy Movie Theater Chain.
Comment