FilmGuard Shelf Life

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rich Haddard
    Newbie
    • Nov 2021
    • 22
    • Gardiner, NY, USA

    #1

    FilmGuard Shelf Life

    I've got a half bottle of FilmGuard that's been sitting in a closet for probably 15+ years. Should I be concerned that it may have lost some of its properties or evaporated over that time? Thanks in advance for your answers.
  • Brad Miller
    Administrator
    • Dec 2019
    • 373
    • Plano, TX, USA

    #2
    As long as it is in the original container and hasn't been re-bottled, the solution will be fine. Just give it a good shaking before you use it. (Don't be surprised if the sprayer nozzle doesn't work well though after all these years.)

    Comment

    • Rich Haddard
      Newbie
      • Nov 2021
      • 22
      • Gardiner, NY, USA

      #3
      Thanks Brad. That's what I wanted to hear!

      Comment

      Working...