looking for UK film person...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • John Eickhof
    Pro Film Handler
    • Jun 2020
    • 417
    • wendell, idaho

    #1

    looking for UK film person...

    hello, I may need assistance in the UK regarding dis-assembly and packing of film equipment for shipment to US., please pm me if interested in helping me out. Thanks
  • Mark Gulbrandsen
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 3093
    • Nashville, TN

    #2
    FWIW, most British film projectors are also available in Canada. I used to get British projectors there quite often. Sure beats shipping stuff here from over seas and paying duties.

    Comment

    • Leo Enticknap
      Film God
      • Jan 2020
      • 3572
      • Loma Linda, CA

      #3
      Whereabouts in the UK? I still have one or two contacts there, but (for example) if the projector is in Inverness, then they guy I know in Truro likely won't be able to help.

      Comment

      • John Eickhof
        Pro Film Handler
        • Jun 2020
        • 417
        • wendell, idaho

        #4
        liverpool area. would need machine picked up, taken to packing place and get packed then i will have it picked up by shipper, will gladly pay for efforts etc.

        Comment

        Working...