multi image history

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gordon McLeod
    Expert Film Handler
    • Jan 2020
    • 565
    • Toronto Ontario Canada

    #16
    The last multi slide show I remember having anyh involment with was at the very end of the 80" called Streetcar of Dreams at Ontario Place

    Comment

    • Phil Ranucci
      Film Handler
      • Mar 2020
      • 70
      • Carpinteria, CA

      #17
      DSCN0454.jpg ​Subtitles for "Napoleon" film with Santa Barbara Symphony April 2003.
      35mm film with mag sound effects playback.​
      Last edited by Phil Ranucci; 02-20-2023, 02:00 PM.

      Comment

      • Sean McKinnon
        Pro Film Handler
        • Jan 2020
        • 269
        • Boston (Peabody), Ma

        #18
        Phil that roadcase looks awfully familiar!

        Comment

        • Phil Ranucci
          Film Handler
          • Mar 2020
          • 70
          • Carpinteria, CA

          #19
          I'll bet!
          Boston Light & Sound
          I believe Brian Wilson was the tech they sent.
          They also supplied a 70mm for us for Hateful Eight
          More Photos: DSCN0454.jpg DSCN0452.jpg DSCN0455.jpg DSCN0456.jpg DSCN0458.jpg DSCN0457.jpg

          Comment

          Working...