Kintek was by farthe most unreliable sound gear ever made. Just ask any UA Tech of that time period. Very little worked right out of the box. Not even the exciter supplies!
I got to see the aftermath of the AMC 16mm experiment once as it all landed at National Theater Supply in Kansas City. Was there picking up some lamphouses back then and they gave me a tour of 50+ Eastmans that had all ended up there. No idea if those were scrapped out or sold off. None were for sale when I looked at them.
RE: Ultra Stereo.... They also had a THX approved processor. Eprad and Kintok never did.
I got to see the aftermath of the AMC 16mm experiment once as it all landed at National Theater Supply in Kansas City. Was there picking up some lamphouses back then and they gave me a tour of 50+ Eastmans that had all ended up there. No idea if those were scrapped out or sold off. None were for sale when I looked at them.
RE: Ultra Stereo.... They also had a THX approved processor. Eprad and Kintok never did.
Comment