Kinoton fp E premier

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ashok Kumar
    Newbie
    • Jul 2023
    • 28
    • India

    #16
    David, can u please share a vedio showing kinoton fp 30E projector as I want to see it's digitally controlled intermittent performance

    Comment

    • Ashok Kumar
      Newbie
      • Jul 2023
      • 28
      • India

      #17
      I mean working of kinoton FP30 E

      Comment

      • David Ferguson
        Pro Film Handler
        • Jan 2020
        • 269
        • Edinburgh, UK

        #18
        I'm not quite sure how good a video would be for illustrating performance of the E-movement. Especially with mine which has some other issues (worn skate and runner strips) which mean it does not perform as well as it ideally could.

        However, I dug up the following Kinoton specifications information, which list the jump and weave for various projector models. This information pre-dates the launch of the ECII and the Premiere/Reference, so I don't have information on their performance.

        Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 12.54.58.png

        Comment

        Working...