Recoating a reflector

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Phil Ranucci
    Film Handler
    • Mar 2020
    • 70
    • Carpinteria, CA

    #1

    Recoating a reflector

    Anyone remember the company that recoated reflectors?
    They used to advertise in Box Office.
    I have a Strong Super Trouper that could use a recaoat.
    Thanks!
  • Tony Bandiera Jr
    Expert Film Handler
    • Jan 2020
    • 720
    • Moreland, Idaho

    #2
    IIRC it was Optiforms

    Linky: https://www.optiforms.com/.

    Comment

    • John Eickhof
      Pro Film Handler
      • Jun 2020
      • 417
      • wendell, idaho

      #3
      is it carbon arc or xenon? spotlight parts are still available from Strong...

      Comment

      • Scott Norwood
        Pro Film Handler
        • Jan 2020
        • 216
        • Boston, MA., USA

        #4
        These people sell the followspot parts, many of which are common to the Super Lume-X and friends:

        Strong Lighting - Professional high-intensity followspot and searchlight lighting


        I believe that this is a different company from Strong International.

        Comment

        • Phil Ranucci
          Film Handler
          • Mar 2020
          • 70
          • Carpinteria, CA

          #5
          Originally posted by Tony Bandiera Jr
          IIRC it was Optiforms

          Linky: https://www.optiforms.com/.
          Yes! Thanks

          Comment

          • Phil Ranucci
            Film Handler
            • Mar 2020
            • 70
            • Carpinteria, CA

            #6
            Originally posted by Scott Norwood
            These people sell the followspot parts, many of which are common to the Super Lume-X and friends:

            Strong Lighting - Professional high-intensity followspot and searchlight lighting


            I believe that this is a different company from Strong International.
            Thanks, I'll give them a yell.

            Comment

            Working...