Kelmar Arm SetScrew Size?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jim Cassedy
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 1450
    • San Francisco

    #1

    Kelmar Arm SetScrew Size?

    Does anybody happen to know the size of the setscrew used on KELMAR 35/70mm reel arms?

    I had a nice T-Handle driver the right size, but I can't seem to find it, so I might have to go get
    another one, and I'm trying to determine the size. A rough measurement is 3/8in, but I'd like to
    be sure if anyone knows. THANSK!

    KelmarArmScru.jpg
  • Ryan Gallagher
    Film God
    • Nov 2022
    • 2855
    • Austin, Texas, USA

    #2
    If they are the same as the 35mm arm screw I can check after the holiday. But sure someone will chime in before then.

    Comment

    • Brad Miller
      Administrator
      • Dec 2019
      • 373
      • Plano, TX, USA

      #3
      3/8 inch allen

      Comment

      • Jim Cassedy
        Film God
        • Jan 2020
        • 1450
        • San Francisco

        #4
        THANKS, Brad. I sort of figured out that was the allen driver size last night, because a 10mm metric allen wrench was just a bit too large, and 3/8in was the closest non-metric wrench size, which made sense to me. The good news is that I found my T-handle 3/8in allen tool last night when I got home.

        Comment

        Working...