Would the bottom to top requirement only apply to keep original soundtracks playable with the relative reader locations? Or is there something I’m missing about the print orientation? Seems we are now in an era where perhaps original soundtrack locations can be ignored in favor of BLS's offboard sync'd approach?
I think in my head tetris a VV print with about 0% confidence: played top to bottom without the 90deg turn and horizontal mechanism, emulsion towards lamp, would have the printed image running vertically but without the horizontal and vertical flip needed for correct projection? So some extra prism work would be needed just to undo the lens image reversals too?
I think in my head tetris a VV print with about 0% confidence: played top to bottom without the 90deg turn and horizontal mechanism, emulsion towards lamp, would have the printed image running vertically but without the horizontal and vertical flip needed for correct projection? So some extra prism work would be needed just to undo the lens image reversals too?
Comment