Manual for Strong Mogul

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tim Reed
    Film Handler
    • May 2020
    • 67
    • Van Wert, Ohio, USA

    #1

    Manual for Strong Mogul

    Does anyone have an operator's manual and/or parts list for a Strong Mogul lamphouse they can upload or email to me? Thanks!
  • Ryan Gallagher
    Film God
    • Nov 2022
    • 2855
    • Austin, Texas, USA

    #2
    I would contact Strong, they are still in business.

    Comment

    • Travis Cape
      Newbie
      • Jan 2021
      • 11
      • St Louis, MO

      #3
      Strong didn’t even reply to my recent inquiry about a key.

      Comment

      • Tim Reed
        Film Handler
        • May 2020
        • 67
        • Van Wert, Ohio, USA

        #4
        Yes, I doubt anyone's left there who even knows what it is. I used to work for Strong and they threw out all their film stuff years ago. The last time I had access to their FTP site, they only had Digital Cinema manuals archived. They're pretty much just a NOC now.

        I was hoping another old timer might have a Mogul manual in their home filing cabinet somewhere.

        Comment

        • Gordon McLeod
          Expert Film Handler
          • Jan 2020
          • 565
          • Toronto Ontario Canada

          #5
          I might have one but I will not be back in the office until probably early June to have a look

          Comment

          • Tim Reed
            Film Handler
            • May 2020
            • 67
            • Van Wert, Ohio, USA

            #6
            Originally posted by Gordon McLeod
            I might have one
            Oh, that would be great, Gord! Thank you, sir. Safe travels.

            Comment

            • Mark Gulbrandsen
              Film God
              • Jan 2020
              • 3093
              • Nashville, TN

              #7
              This is what a Strong Mogul looks like...
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

              Comment

              • Gordon McLeod
                Expert Film Handler
                • Jan 2020
                • 565
                • Toronto Ontario Canada

                #8
                Tim email me your address so I can fedex it to you I found a duplicate original

                Comment

                • Tim Reed
                  Film Handler
                  • May 2020
                  • 67
                  • Van Wert, Ohio, USA

                  #9
                  Thanks again, Gordon! I appreciate it.

                  This is what a Strong Mogul looks like...
                  That's a nice one, Mark! Very clean. Yours?

                  Comment

                  • Mark Gulbrandsen
                    Film God
                    • Jan 2020
                    • 3093
                    • Nashville, TN

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Tim Reed
                    Thanks again, Gordon! I appreciate it.


                    That's a nice one, Mark! Very clean. Yours?
                    No, just an internet photo.

                    Comment

                    Working...