Cat. 517

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mikael Christensen
    Film Handler
    • Jan 2022
    • 30
    • Denmark

    #1

    Cat. 517

    Looking for a schematic of Cat. 517 card. Any chance someone has a diagram :-)
  • Steve Guttag
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 3777
    • Annapolis, MD

    #2
    I'm sure I have a CAT517 and CAT560 schematic, somewhere It is probably on "D" size paper, not a PDF. Back in the day, at "Dolby School," they would hand out schematics like that. Some times, you got actual Blue prints (I seem to recall that for the CP55). The problem with distribution is that I'm sure the CAT517 will have a copyright notice on it which would preclude duplicating for others. Have you asked Dolby? Again, they did hand them out but the fact that they didn't publish them like they did for the CP50, CP100 and CP200 means they are not necessarily allowed to be duplicated.

    Comment

    • Mikael Christensen
      Film Handler
      • Jan 2022
      • 30
      • Denmark

      #3
      If I could get a copy it would be nice :-)

      Comment

      • Mikael Christensen
        Film Handler
        • Jan 2022
        • 30
        • Denmark

        #4
        Ping....... :-)

        Comment

        Working...