I'm making a video. it doesn't have purely film theme but, for the opening title and transitions, I'd like to have the sound of a projector tucked in to the soundtrack. I'm hoping that somebody has a recording that they can share.
We're all projector geeks, here! I know that most of you, who have worked in the booth, can identify the make and model of a projector just by the sound. Me too.
I have dozens of recordings of a Simplex-XL. The sound of an XL is too "ticky-ticky" for my taste. The Norelco makes a nice, low rumble sound as it rolls up.
The music track of the video is going to be "Rhapsody in Blue" (Gershwiin) I think that the Norelco sound goes better with the music.
I'm using these sounds as part of the intro/exit title cards and some transitions. I'd like to hear the start/runup sound, the sound of some film running and the sound of the projector rolling down. If you have the sound of an arc lamp striking, that would be bonus.
If you have some recordings like this, I'd send a few bucks via PayPal.
Thanks!
We're all projector geeks, here! I know that most of you, who have worked in the booth, can identify the make and model of a projector just by the sound. Me too.
I have dozens of recordings of a Simplex-XL. The sound of an XL is too "ticky-ticky" for my taste. The Norelco makes a nice, low rumble sound as it rolls up.
The music track of the video is going to be "Rhapsody in Blue" (Gershwiin) I think that the Norelco sound goes better with the music.
I'm using these sounds as part of the intro/exit title cards and some transitions. I'd like to hear the start/runup sound, the sound of some film running and the sound of the projector rolling down. If you have the sound of an arc lamp striking, that would be bonus.
If you have some recordings like this, I'd send a few bucks via PayPal.
Thanks!
Comment