Does anyone remember or know what was available in the way of advanced programming in the CNA-100? What I'm wondering about is the 'hard wire' functions like say the change over close on start or what happens with a fail safe fail and things like that that you would not normally want to change for the traditional platter operation.
I have what I think they called the Gateway box but just don't remember what options that unlocked or even what I used to use it for back in the day, maybe setting up remote stations? I'm assuming its going to take some dooin to find a working old PC and software and serial cable all talking so I don't want to waste that time if none of the stuff I would want to change was allowed to be tweaked.
The current project doesn't require or really have a budget to get this to work so I'm not looking to re write code from scratch or replace anything even though I could think of lots of fun options.
I have what I think they called the Gateway box but just don't remember what options that unlocked or even what I used to use it for back in the day, maybe setting up remote stations? I'm assuming its going to take some dooin to find a working old PC and software and serial cable all talking so I don't want to waste that time if none of the stuff I would want to change was allowed to be tweaked.
The current project doesn't require or really have a budget to get this to work so I'm not looking to re write code from scratch or replace anything even though I could think of lots of fun options.
Comment