DTS XD10 recovery disk

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Phil Housh
    Newbie
    • Mar 2026
    • 16
    • Boise, Idaho

    #1

    DTS XD10 recovery disk

    Hello all,
    Does anyone have a copy of the DTS XD10 recovery disk. Seems the linux core on the hard drive is corrupt and or missing. I have tried reburning and several different reloads and I come up with an error message that says the core is missing or corrupted.
    TIA,
    Phil Housh
    phoushp@netscape.net
  • Marco Giustini
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 1168
    • Reading, UK

    #2
    It's here, under "Warehouse". You'll have to burn a CDROM and start the XD10 from it. It will WIPE and reinstall your HDD.

    WARNING: that will also wipe your licenses (subtitles, if you have one). So if you can, save the configuration BEFORE you wipe the unit. If the software is not healthy enough to let you do that, I'd recommend you save a copy of the whole HDD before reinstalling - or use a new HDD.

    Someone else on this forum might be able to help you recovering the license from that.

    Good luck!

    Comment

    • Phil Housh
      Newbie
      • Mar 2026
      • 16
      • Boise, Idaho

      #3
      I found all the software but am not sure which one do I choose?

      Comment

      • Marco Giustini
        Film God
        • Jan 2020
        • 1168
        • Reading, UK

        #4
        This one is the latest.

        https://www.film-tech.com/warehouse/...047&category=2

        Comment

        Working...