Just for fun, am I missing any equipment that would add to the total cinema projection experience?
I have a simplex pr1014 projector
Simplex 5 star sound head with bacp red reader
Cinemaccanica Vertical lamphouse, irem rectifier
Dolby cp500 with srd, analog input card and crossover card
Bacp srd reader
Dts-6d and reader
Sdds dfp-d3000 and reader
Dolby sa10
Cm-60 booth monitor
Kelmar cleaner
Ta-10 automation
Super platter
Kelmar do user
Split reels, 24" reels, house reels
Plenty of lenses, even 3d lens
just found wrap detector
and even a focusing scope! IMG_20260529_181131.jpg IMG_20260529_181116.jpg
I have a simplex pr1014 projector
Simplex 5 star sound head with bacp red reader
Cinemaccanica Vertical lamphouse, irem rectifier
Dolby cp500 with srd, analog input card and crossover card
Bacp srd reader
Dts-6d and reader
Sdds dfp-d3000 and reader
Dolby sa10
Cm-60 booth monitor
Kelmar cleaner
Ta-10 automation
Super platter
Kelmar do user
Split reels, 24" reels, house reels
Plenty of lenses, even 3d lens
just found wrap detector
and even a focusing scope! IMG_20260529_181131.jpg IMG_20260529_181116.jpg
Comment