What equipment am I missing?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chris Wehrman
    Film Handler
    • May 2020
    • 69
    • St. Louis, MO

    #16
    Oh as for slides, they are fun. Projectors can be had cheep. If your looking for slides, you can make your own. Thus guy will print slides from digital files...
    Upload images or Powerpoint from your phone or computer and I will print them to 35mm color slides that fit into standard slide projectors. Artist use them to draw a picture onto their canvas, then they paint the drawing. Movie theaters use them for advertising.


    I had a few samples made, they do look good. Make your own adds, trivia, PSAs etc.

    Comment

    • Marcel Birgelen
      Film God
      • Jan 2020
      • 3619
      • Maastricht, NL

      #17
      I guess it's not called "equipment", but I hope you have a big room to fit all that "junk" and I sincerely hope it's not your living room.

      Comment

      • Mark Gulbrandsen
        Film God
        • Jan 2020
        • 3093
        • Nashville, TN

        #18
        You're missing a DP-70, Dolby CP-200, All the speakers, amplifiers, etc required for a full 35/70 system. The Simplex is just a toy!!

        Comment

        Working...