Hi everyone, I'm working for the National Center of Audiovisual in Luxembourg (CNA) and we have a Steebeck ST2500.
The problem is that the table seems to have a pedal (which is not there anymore) and we wanted to know if it was possible to install a more modern variable-speed drive. The goal is to use this little table as an editing table by lowering or accelerating the motor.
Do you think it may be possible ?
I attached the information about the table, let me know if you may need more informations
Thank you !
The problem is that the table seems to have a pedal (which is not there anymore) and we wanted to know if it was possible to install a more modern variable-speed drive. The goal is to use this little table as an editing table by lowering or accelerating the motor.
Do you think it may be possible ?
I attached the information about the table, let me know if you may need more informations
Thank you !
Comment