Hello everybody,
I have the 3d lens adaptor that is in the attached picture. I also found an odd reel of Amityville over under 3d. In the pic is the 3d glasses I found on the bay. I don't know if they are correct. I can't seem to get anything close to 3d no matter how much I fiddle with the adaptor adjustments.
I do not have 3d test film. I do not have a silver screen.
Any tips other than don't waist your time?
Thanks guys
Frank IMG_20260807_153759.jpg
I have the 3d lens adaptor that is in the attached picture. I also found an odd reel of Amityville over under 3d. In the pic is the 3d glasses I found on the bay. I don't know if they are correct. I can't seem to get anything close to 3d no matter how much I fiddle with the adaptor adjustments.
I do not have 3d test film. I do not have a silver screen.
Any tips other than don't waist your time?
Thanks guys
Frank IMG_20260807_153759.jpg
Comment