Hi all,
I bought this Sondor magnetic audio player (see attached photo), but I can't figure out the exact model or configuration (which might be a custom version). Could any of you shed some light on this for me?
All the circuit boards are labeled with the Sondor brand name.
The playback heads are under the orange cover, and it looks like the recording heads are in the small black block just above it.
There are 8 playback and recording heads but only 6 VU meters.
Do you have any idea what model this is?
Does anyone have any documentation on this unit?
Thanks in advance for your help
Sondor 35mm magnetic reader-recorder.jpg
I bought this Sondor magnetic audio player (see attached photo), but I can't figure out the exact model or configuration (which might be a custom version). Could any of you shed some light on this for me?
All the circuit boards are labeled with the Sondor brand name.
The playback heads are under the orange cover, and it looks like the recording heads are in the small black block just above it.
There are 8 playback and recording heads but only 6 VU meters.
Do you have any idea what model this is?
Does anyone have any documentation on this unit?
Thanks in advance for your help
Sondor 35mm magnetic reader-recorder.jpg
Comment