Hello everyone! To get my dts set up working at home I asked a technician to lend me the dts setup disc from his days installing this system in commercial theaters. To my surprise, he didn't only lend me the set up disc. He gave me all his dts discs to test! Looking through the warehouse I see that I have a couple at hand that are not over there. So with his permission I made copies of all of them and upload them to drive.
Here you have them:
Every disc data has an image of the disc attached.
I hope it's helpful and can be uploaded to the ware house so future cinema fans have an easier job setting up their dts systems.
(IActually, there're enough discs to do a complete setup in the warehouse, but who doesn't like to have extra gimmicks right?)
Here you have them:
Every disc data has an image of the disc attached.
I hope it's helpful and can be uploaded to the ware house so future cinema fans have an easier job setting up their dts systems.
(IActually, there're enough discs to do a complete setup in the warehouse, but who doesn't like to have extra gimmicks right?)
) confirming that to add a discrete LFE channel, they just need to "add an IC" - I don't know if that would also require some other HW modification. But from a manufacturing perspective, it wouldn't make sense to create a board with an empty socket for an extra IC if that configuration could not be used in a relatively simple way. I'll take a look next time I have my 6D open.
Comment