Hey,
I got an issue with fallback to analog SR when running SR-D tracks, and wonder if someone could weigh in?
Setup: 2 projector changeover setup. Cat.702 heads > Dolby DA20 > Sony DFP3000.
Problem: Fallback occurs only in changeover, but fairly random. Sometimes fallback, sometimes not. Sometimes when changing over to to proj 1, sometimes to proj 2. I have pretty good and stable signal on the DA20, just did a cat.702 calibration with a scope and signal strength is solid from 4 to 5 on most prints. Put in a replacement DA20 with new cards. Behaves pretty much the same, never looses signal towards end of reel, but the DFP3000 falls back anyway. Falls back to SR for a couple of seconds, then pops back into SR-D.
Sigurd
I got an issue with fallback to analog SR when running SR-D tracks, and wonder if someone could weigh in?
Setup: 2 projector changeover setup. Cat.702 heads > Dolby DA20 > Sony DFP3000.
Problem: Fallback occurs only in changeover, but fairly random. Sometimes fallback, sometimes not. Sometimes when changing over to to proj 1, sometimes to proj 2. I have pretty good and stable signal on the DA20, just did a cat.702 calibration with a scope and signal strength is solid from 4 to 5 on most prints. Put in a replacement DA20 with new cards. Behaves pretty much the same, never looses signal towards end of reel, but the DFP3000 falls back anyway. Falls back to SR for a couple of seconds, then pops back into SR-D.
Sigurd

Comment