I'll have a look at that Monday, will get back to you.
Dolby Digital fallback
Collapse
X
-
-
There is actually a pin (25) for c/o status on the DA20.
Normally that connection is handled by the Dolby CP, but if you use another processor it must be connected somewhere to make changeover work as intended.
I figured that out when i connected a DA20 to a very odd analog sound processor. SRD dropped out sometimes for no obvious reason after a reel change. When I connected pin 25 and gnd to the c/o relay of projector 2 the problems went away.
There are LED:s in the front panel för motor start and c/o proj 1&2.
Comment
-
That's how i wired my two projector FP30E Setup with DA20 Fed into a DFP-D3000. Both Motor Start and C/O Status. This also enables one to go Back and forth between projectors in SRD. Nice for testing.There is actually a pin (25) for c/o status on the DA20.
Normally that connection is handled by the Dolby CP, but if you use another processor it must be connected somewhere to make changeover work as intended.
I figured that out when i connected a DA20 to a very odd analog sound processor. SRD dropped out sometimes for no obvious reason after a reel change. When I connected pin 25 and gnd to the c/o relay of projector 2 the problems went away.
There are LED:s in the front panel för motor start and c/o proj 1&2.Comment
Comment