DOLBY cp 650 setup software

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chris Wehrman
    Film Handler
    • May 2020
    • 69
    • St. Louis, MO

    #1

    DOLBY cp 650 setup software

    Dose anyone know where I could get a copy of the setup software for the 650? The forum archive mentioned Dolbysecure.com but that seems to be off line now.

    Thanks,

    Chris
  • Jim Cassedy
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 1450
    • San Francisco

    #2
    If you have an account, the CP-650 setup software is available on the customer.dolby.com website.
    Look in CINEMA PRODUCTS section and you'll find manuals & firmware & setup software for the 650.

    Comment

    • Leo Enticknap
      Film God
      • Jan 2020
      • 3572
      • Loma Linda, CA

      #3
      If you don't have an account, email cinemasupport [at] dolby.com, and I'm sure they'd be happy to give you a download link.

      If you don't have a computer with a built-in RS232/DB9 serial port, you'll need a USB to RS232/DB9 adapter in order to connect to the CP650.

      Comment

      • Chris Wehrman
        Film Handler
        • May 2020
        • 69
        • St. Louis, MO

        #4
        Thanks Leo, I may give that a try as well. I got several laptops with diffrent serial options so I should be good there.

        Chris

        Comment

        Working...