Kinoton RSSD Manuals

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • David Ferguson
    Pro Film Handler
    • Jan 2020
    • 269
    • Edinburgh, UK

    #1

    Kinoton RSSD Manuals

    I'm looking for the installation and service manuals for the Kinoton RSSD reader. I saw in this old thread that Kinoton had the manuals on their website, but I only have access to a few of their digital cinema manuals and Kinoton never responded when I emailed asking for their film manuals. Does anyone have a PDF or scan they can send me?
  • Adrian Avram
    Film Handler
    • Jan 2020
    • 38
    • Romania

    #2
    Hi, you have PM on the subject.

    Comment

    • Steve Guttag
      Film God
      • Jan 2020
      • 3777
      • Annapolis, MD

      #3
      I don't know if Film-Tech is taking submissions anymore but I do have Kinoton manuals in PDF and have been given permission by KDS for redistribution on places like F-T.

      Comment

      • David Ferguson
        Pro Film Handler
        • Jan 2020
        • 269
        • Edinburgh, UK

        #4
        Originally posted by Steve Guttag
        I don't know if Film-Tech is taking submissions anymore but I do have Kinoton manuals in PDF and have been given permission by KDS for redistribution on places like F-T.
        That would be fantastic if they could be posted, and Kinoton finally added to the manuals here! If Brad isn't taking new manual submissions I can always host them somewhere.

        Comment

        Working...