Steel rails gate of Christie 35mm

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Byron Cabezas
    Newbie
    • Mar 2021
    • 13
    • Santiago ,Chile

    #1

    Steel rails gate of Christie 35mm


    Hello friends, I use google translation, sorry for any mistake. I'm looking for the thin steel rails ( Rail, Inner Guide) on the 35MM Christie GPS window. They last very little, any information where to buy several would be appreciated. Greetings from Chile.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.
    Last edited by Byron Cabezas; 03-11-2021, 04:04 PM.
  • Randy Stankey
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 1388
    • Erie, PA, USA

    #2
    Yes, I remember those bands but not fondly.

    They quickly wear thin and break very easily. If that happens while the film is running... Muchas problemas!

    I replaced many of those metal bands during the time I worked for Cinemark. I kept a bunch of them in my tool box because they needed to be replaced so often. When they ran out, we would just call Christie and order more. Since Christie doesn't make them anymore I don't know where to order them.

    Maybe somebody here has a supply of them. I don't know.

    I still find projector parts that I stashed away in my tool box, every once in a while. If I find some of those bands, I'll be sure to send up a flare.

    Comment

    • Byron Cabezas
      Newbie
      • Mar 2021
      • 13
      • Santiago ,Chile

      #3
      Thanks Randy.

      Comment

      Working...