Reverse scan problem cp500

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Byron Cabezas
    Newbie
    • Mar 2021
    • 13
    • Santiago ,Chile

    #1

    Reverse scan problem cp500


    friends. I have always had a problem with my CP-500. I have never managed to get the digital sound and automatic analogue (reverse scan) working I have the DSTR20 digital reader, and the analog head of the Christie 35mm, both connected to the processor with their respective cables. and the configuration of the CP500 is the one seen in the attached photo. I studied the user manual and I definitely can't get it to work, the reverse scan automatically. Please help.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.
  • Sam Chavez
    Pro Film Handler
    • Jan 2020
    • 305
    • Martinez, CA

    #2
    Do you get audio from either source? is the problem that it doesn't revert to analog when the digital falls out? We have to start somewhere.

    Comment

    • Randy Stankey
      Film God
      • Jan 2020
      • 1388
      • Erie, PA, USA

      #3
      It looks like you might have the dual analog/digital reader in your projector head but I can't quite tell for sure.
      Then you have the BACP digital penthouse reader on top of the projector.

      Is your CP500 configured to read digital from the penthouse or from the projector?
      If you are trying to get data from one but the CP500 thinks it should be coming from the other, that might be the source of the problem.

      Also, in the projector, which part of the sound reader are you using for analog?
      One lens/LED combination is for reading analog and the other lens/LED combination is for digital.
      You can not mix them up. Each works only for its intended use.

      Comment

      • Byron Cabezas
        Newbie
        • Mar 2021
        • 13
        • Santiago ,Chile

        #4

        the led of the digital reader turns on when i turn on the processor the analog reader turns on the led with the christie projector source

        Comment

        • Byron Cabezas
          Newbie
          • Mar 2021
          • 13
          • Santiago ,Chile

          #5
          both LEDs are on during projection

          Comment

          • Steve Guttag
            Film God
            • Jan 2020
            • 3777
            • Annapolis, MD

            #6
            How about the motor run connector? If you have a single projector do you have a jumper on the motor run between pins 1 and 5 to signify that the motor is running (or have a relay that does the same when the motor is actually running)?

            Comment

            • Byron Cabezas
              Newbie
              • Mar 2021
              • 13
              • Santiago ,Chile

              #7
              It is a single projector. and I have not, and there is no plug in. Could you explain to me where that plug is put in points 1 and 5. Thanks, I use google translation.

              Comment

              • Byron Cabezas
                Newbie
                • Mar 2021
                • 13
                • Santiago ,Chile

                #8

                Thank you very much, problems solved missing jumper in 1 and 2 motor connector.

                Comment

                Working...