I recently replaced a dead Dolby DSS200 Server, and scavenged some of the parts. The unit weighs about 65 lbs, so it's impractical to ship it anywhere in one piece. But the power supplies and cooling fans are still good. Not sure how hard they are to secure as OEM replacement parts, so if anyone wants these, just let me know.
Two power supplies, Part Number 9110710 - $50 each plus shipping.
Four cooling fans, Part Number 0062L4 - $40 each plus shipping.
I also pulled out all the circuit boards, but I doubt they'd have much value, and will likely go to an electronics recycler eventually, unless someone here wants them.
If interested, please direct message me on here or send an email to: transitdit at gmail dot com.
Two power supplies, Part Number 9110710 - $50 each plus shipping.
Four cooling fans, Part Number 0062L4 - $40 each plus shipping.
I also pulled out all the circuit boards, but I doubt they'd have much value, and will likely go to an electronics recycler eventually, unless someone here wants them.
If interested, please direct message me on here or send an email to: transitdit at gmail dot com.