WARNING: Scam

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ivan Casajús
    Newbie
    • Aug 2024
    • 3
    • Barcelona (Spain)

    #1

    WARNING: Scam

    Hi all,

    recently I was suggested in this forum to contact with a person who sold me a lens for my Hokushin projector, but at the end I was scammed: after paying for it, I lost total contact with the owner.

    Lesson learned, but I wanted to warn you all just in case:

    the forum user who suggested me to contact the owner of the lens was Mike Rohner, and the owner with who I contacted was marcregan12@gmail.com



    ​
  • Brad Miller
    Administrator
    • Dec 2019
    • 373
    • Plano, TX, USA

    #2
    I posted about these scammers in July.

    Recently the forum had someone register by the name of Robert Armstrong who has turned out to be a known scammer. He is part of a vaguely elaborate scam where they DM users on forums about niche items, tell you to email mikerohner2@gmail.com and then they get you to buy whatever it is and send the money through PayPal. If you

    Comment

    Working...