Queen/Summarian

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jill Mobley
    Film Handler
    • Mar 2020
    • 80
    • Kennett, Missouri

    #1

    Queen/Summarian

    I am looking for booker contact info "Queen of the Ring", Sumerian.

    As always, any assistance is appreciated.
  • Harry Smolin
    Pro Film Handler
    • Feb 2024
    • 158
    • Bedford, New York, USA

    #2
    I don't have any information on this distributor either, but it looks like this film's theatrical run may be ending today. There aren't any showtimes listed after on its website. I'd say your best option in cases like these would be to contact a theater that screened the film and ask them how they booked it. Sorry I can't be of more help.

    Comment

    • Jill Mobley
      Film Handler
      • Mar 2020
      • 80
      • Kennett, Missouri

      #3
      Thank you for taking the time to respond. I had a customer tell me how good it was! I was hoping it could go in after "Snow White".

      Comment

      Working...